Plans for our ARTery offerings
I guess we have to update this page!
We are hoping to open some time, hopefully in 2023 some time!
Fingers crossed we can make it happen!
We still plan on offering studio art classes and pop-ups:
- studio classes in ceramics and silkscreen printing;
- weekly pop-up classes in sewing, watercolor, painting, crochet, knitting, jewelry making, quilting, cookie decorating, etc.
We will offer:
- memberships where you can sign up to come in to the studio, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly on an unlimited basis to use the pottery wheels, or silkscreen facilities
- private parties where you can come in with your friends and have a custom art experience. We will tailor your experience to your needs, whether you are having a bridal shower or birthday party
- senior and youth outreach programming
- ceramic & silkscreen workshops
- special firing opportunities
- artist residencies and
- regular art gallery exhibitions
- a gallery shop that features local art and crafts
And of course, the cafe!
A huge part of the community building aspect of this space will be the café, gallery and gallery shop! We are delighted that Melissa Heartsong will be opening Heartsong Café, which will feature yummy juices, healthy snacks, paninis and baked goods. We can’t wait!